A journey begins with the first step in the right direction.
-Proverb from Hawaii
I offer counselling and psychotherapy in German, English and Spanish.
For these situations and these topics I offer you my support and guidance:
- To wander through transitions, crises, new and different circumstances
- Support with psychosomatic disorders and other illnesses
- Identity: who am I – who do I want to be & become
- Depression, fear, stress
- All around “Self”: self-determination, self-efficacy, self-esteem…
- Dying, death & mourning
- Discover and explore paths to move on
Paths are created by walking them.
Together with you, I would like to
- Explore your reality
- Experience new opportunities
- Search for other points of view and perspectives
- Explore what you have experienced and find out how to integrate it well into your life
- Discover how you want to live and how you can get there
- Create your unique way
- Walk through your life in dialogue
The therapyfees will be discussed in the initial consultation. It is possible to apply for a cost subsidy from health insurance companies. Social tariffs are possible by arrangement (limited number of places available, possibly waiting list).
No path is too long with someone at your side.
The group is more than the sum of its participants. In the group, more experiences, thoughts, ideas and feedback come together than a single person could come along with. As group therapist I guide you through the process, focusing on ensuring that each individual has a good place and can go their way at their own pace.
In the group you have the opportunity:
- To experience, recognize and understand and walk together in each others company.
- To accept, encourage and inspire each other.
- To feel, discuss and discover in a community.
Ongoing therapy groups
My focus – my path!
Further information & registration please per email: firstname.lastname@example.org