And remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
My psychotherapeutic approaches can be defined as “how the soul can be brought into action”. As an anthropologist, I have been working for many years with people from diverse social and cultural environments.
My path of life so far
- Psychotherapist in private practice
- Krankenhaus Barmherzige Schwestern: Department of Psychosomatics
- AKH: Counselling
- Study of Psychotherapy: Psychodrama at the DUK / ÖAGG
- Registered psychodrama consultant with the ÖAGG
- Certified Psychodramatic Constellation work for organisations
- Lectures, seminars & workshops: Austria, Germany, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, Spain, UK
- 8 years of field research in Mexico: medical and philosophical concepts of the Mexihka culture
- Study of anthropology – focus on ethno medicine at the University of Vienna